WE APPROACH ADVANCED MEASUREMENT TASKS IN A SOLUTION-ORIENTED WAY!
We are happy to advise you on measurement problems, individual requirements and questions about measurement data analysis.
- Special training on applications such as valve train or gearbox
- We offer all training courses at ROTEC in Munich or at our customers’ premises.
Our training courses clarify your questions about the use of ROTEC hardware and software.
- Timing drive application and analysis
- Valve train application and analysis
- Strain gauge application and signal processing using ROTEC hardware and software
- Measurement and analysis of PHEV, MHEV and BEV powertrains
- Integration of CAN bus data into the measurement chain
- Selection and use of optical sensors for speed and angle of rotation measurement
- Operational balancing on rotating shafts
- Special applications of ROTEC hardware and software
Worldwide execution of complex measurement tasks
Depending on customer requirements, our teams of specialists can carry out investigations and measurements worldwide, ranging from single tasks to complete packages with ROTEC products especially for you.
- Dynamic measurement of vibration absorbers, clutch systems, transmissions and drive trains
- Timing drive and belt drive investigations, dynamic measurement of the entire system, validation
- Valve train investigations on the fired combustion engine, dynamic measurement of camphasers
- Slip investigations on roller tappet contacts, floating bearings for tribology, dynamics and material optimization
- Dynamic measurement of PHEV, MHEV and BEV powertrains for gearing and NVH optimization as well as calculation matching
- Validation of AC and DC charging functions between charging station and BEV or PHEV interoperability testing
- Measurement of the transmission error (TE = transmission error) on large gearboxes and wind power gearboxes
- Fault analysis of complete drive systems under operating conditions
- Creation of input data for simulation studies on test carriers and pulsers for the determination of the characteristic diagram
Individual sensor solutions
We can help you with the preparation of individual sensor solutions and involving high-tech measurement methods such as laser optical sensors, MR sensor technology or specific strain gage applications, including telemetric signal transmission.